The champion. Zeus is an over-engineered tactical one-piece action designed for special operators, competition shooters, law enforcement, and extreme-range hunters. Finished with a full DLC treatment.
For .540 inch boltface calibergroup. Similar like rem700SA style calibers.
- Precision 3-lug receiver with 60° bolt
- Receiver is made of pre-hardened 416 Stainless Steel
- Receiver has an integral .300” recoil lug and 20 MOA Picatinny Rail
- Raceways are electric discharge machined, EDM, for exacting tolerances
- 3 lug, .725” diameter fluted bolt machined from one-piece, pre-hardened 4340 Chrome-Moly
- Receiver and bolt are both DLC treated
- Proprietary Bolt Knob
- Comes standard with quick change barrel feature
- Receiver headspace tolerance and timed threads allow pre fit barrels to be installed by the customer
- Receiver threads are 1.0625”x16 T.P.I.
- Unique threaded trigger pins replace outdated hammered-in style pins – Patent Pending
- Accepts Remington style triggers
- Mini M16 extractor
- Improved cantilever style bolt stop provides strength and does not require stock modification
- .062” diameter firing pin
- Roller tipped cocking piece for smooth cocking operation
- Designed to accept AI and AW style magazines
- Remington 700 footprint allows interface with standard stocks and chassis systems
- Zeus is only available in a short action
- Available in .223, .308, and Mag bolt
- Weight: 37.76 ounces