ARC 3 Way Trimmer & Parts
£123,44 – £474,89 price excluding tax (VAT)
ARC 3 Way Trimmer System
Designed and manufactured the UK, fast accurate solution to case trimming. The unique cutter design trims, chamfers and deburrs all in one operation reducing handling time and speeding up the trimming process. Suitable for cartridges from .223 to 50BMG and has a click adjustable cutting depth for .001” increments. Cases are supported by via a bushing system and use coated pilots ensuring extremely consistent neck lengths. The trimmer can be powered by electric drill, pillar drill or lathe. The Polymer shield collects waste brass and makes for a clean workspace while in use.
As standard the trimmer system comes with 3 case support bushings to suit .223 .308 or magnum family of cartridges. Then you choose one of the following calibre specific cutters and pilots to suit .22, 6mm, 6.5, 7mm, 30cal, 338 (Additional cutters can purchased and interchanged with the trimmer body to form a multi calibre set)
After choosing correct calibre please choose from either standard or match pilot size our recommendation as follows.
- Standard size – for use with standard dies using expander balls
- Match size – designed for people using expander mandrels or neck bushing dies to suit neck tension of .001″-.002″
- Accurate micrometer adjustment .001”
- 3 way trimming trims, chamfers and deburrs in one operation
- Polymer waste brass catcher
- Quick easy set up
- Increased productivity
- Interchangeable cutters and pilots to suit other calibres and neck tension (1 included as standard)
- Interchangeable case support bushing (3 included to cover .223, .308, Magnum cartridge families)
- Extremely repeatable and consistent neck length