Step 1) Insert carbon fiber rods into braces.
Step 2) Position clamps onto picatinny rail.
Step 3) Align braces onto clamps.
Step 4) Insert bolts and tighten to 50 in/lbs.
How it works
• Braces serve as a roll-cage to isolate optics from external forces.
• Fits around setup to prevent having to detach and re-zero.
• Armor Optic universally fits most scopes, thermals, and NV.
• Available in two sizes: Micro and Macro.
Specs by model
L 0.38″ x W 4.00″ x H 3.76″ (from top of rail)
L 10mm x W 112mm x H 96mm (from top of rail)
L 0.38″ x W 4.40″ x H 4.11″ (from top of rail)
L 10mm x W 112mm x H 104mm (from top of rail)
Type II High Impact PVC
L 0.75″ x W 4.40″ x H 4.11″ (from top of rail)
L 19mm x W 112mm x H 104mm (from top of rail)
Use Armor Optic as a:
- Brace against a car door, building, window, or under a vehicle.
- Lanyard attachment for HELO transport / security
- Camouflage attachment for snipers