- Height-adjustable cheek rest
- Coarsely and finely adjustable tail skid integrated in the stock
- Adjustable and dry-breaking fine trigger
- Safety on both sides above the trigger guard
- 4-position Picatinny rails, individually adjustable bottom and side
- All barrels are designed as particularly strong “bull barrels” (30mm diameter), are fluted, and have a specially designed muzzle brake that significantly reduces recoil
- Available as a right or left-hand version at no extra charge.
- We have specially designed silencers for the HTI with a specially developed muzzle brake – talk to us!
Technical data and caliber:
|caliber||yardage||overall length||total weight||twist||deployment range||magazine capacity|
|.375CT||29″ (73.66cm)||45″||8.84kg||1/10.5″||2750m||6 shots|
|.408CT||29″ (73.66cm)||45″||9.23kg||1/13″||2550m||5 shots|
|.416 Barrett||29″ (73.66cm)||46″||9.23kg||1/13″||2300m||5 shots|
|.50 BMG||29″ (73.66cm)||46″||9.03kg||1/13″||2200m||5 shots|
(*) All barrels are always supplied with the muzzle brake fitted.