Manz 50 mount, a strong and reliable 0-90 MOA picatinny mount including rings. Variable elevation for every rifle for every range, ideal for ELR.
The Manz “Fifty” is a scope mount with adjustable front inclination from 0 to 90 MOA for long-range precision heavy calibers. Assembles with a large forward angle are required in order to be able to use the full adjustment range of the assembled riflescope. Thanks to this mount, the projectile drop can also be compensated when shooting at long distances or the strongly curved trajectory of slower, heavier projectiles can also be compensated for. The assembly is attached by tilting or placing it on a Picatinny profile (MIL 1913) on the weapon side.
Characteristics of the Manz-Fifty
- Adjustable forward tilt (from 0 to 90 MOA / minutes)
- Easy and quick inclination change
- Easy assembly and disassembly
- All screws and bolts have metric dimensions
- Double recoil lock through milled studs
- High clamping force due to large areas on the Picatinny profile
- 3-way clamping on the Picatinny profile
- Gentle, powerful tensioning of the riflescope thanks to wide mounting rings
- 6 clamping screws per ring
- A clear view of the adjustment towers of the riflescope through slim half-shells
- Various top rings in modular design by screwing from below
- No parts that can be lost
- Ring diameter 30, 34 and 38 mm
The rifle scope assembly consists of a base body, the rings and the insert plate for the forward tilt. The rings determine the height of the assembly, the insert plate the forward inclination. Rings and insert plates can also be exchanged at a later date in order to be able to adapt the assembly to different telescopic sights and weapons. With a forward tilt of up to 90 MOA, the large adjustment elevation clicks of modern riflescopes can also be fully used for long-range precision rifles.
Additional equipment can be retrofitted at any time (e.g. quick release lever, emergency sight, firing angle meter, Picatinny rail and adapter for secondary aiming devices). The assemblies are developed and manufactured in Germany. They are optionally milled from a solid aluminum block or from tempered steel. Assemblies made of aluminum are given a black anodized surface, assemblies made of steel are optionally provided with a black or green zinc layer.