Technical data and caliber:
|caliber||yardage||overall length||total weight||twist||deployment range||magazine capacity|
|.308 Win||16″ (40.64cm)||68.58cm||3.63kg||1/8″||900m||6 shots|
|.300WinMag||18″ (45.72cm)||73.66 cm||3.67kg||1/8″||1100m||5 shots|
|6.5 Creedmore||18″ (45.72cm)||73.66 cm||3.76kg||1/8″||1050m||5 shots|
- Length-adjustable shaft
- Height-adjustable cheek rest
- Roughly and finely adjustable tail skid integrated in the stock (optional)
- Adjustable and dry-breaking fine trigger
- Safety on both sides above the trigger guard
- Forend with M-Lok mounts individually adjustable
- The forend is easily removable and interchangeable between models.
- All barrels are designed as “bull barrels” (21mm diameter), are not flooded and have a shorter twist, optimized for subsonic and regular ammunition.
- All barrels have a 5/8×24 muzzle thread and a thread cover
- A left-handed version is available as an A1 variant with a 5% surcharge on the A2 price.
- We also have silencers from B&T for all calibers, some of which have been specially developed and tuned for use with DesertTech barrels. Let us advise you!
There are no reviews yet.